Friday, January 15, 2016

Dont shoot the messenger~! It isnt really about the birther issue but all his issues!Thats just tip of iceburg for vetting of Cruz

Cruz is just a bit too smug~ Obama is smug ~!  Both 1st time senators - Looking at what Obama has already done, I think that old adage "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
Well I wont vote for another first time Senator no matte who and especially one who has struck  out 3x
1- Birther issue - Being such a literal constitutionalist its rather hypocritical to make light of this issue especially with what stirs and uncertainties arose and with what Obama has gotten away with. Our founding fathers would be turning in their graves to know how much spin politicians put on the Consititution just to suit their own agendas - whether malignant or behign, you cant make light of Constiturional issues~!
2- Goldman Sacks?~ NAFTA? - Mrs Cruz? Unreported $1 Millon loan  "error"?? 
Really?? and why I should consider entrusting him with  my tax dollars as President with the US Checkbook??? umm-NO!
3- Contempt shown for New Yorkers ?- Well IF you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere, Ted~!  Guess you couldnt make it in NY and by revealing whats in your heart about New Yorkers, 
One can only imagine the contempt Cruz inwardly has for other Americans so NO as a native New Yorker, though I no longer reside there, I take notice to the lack of character you displayed in your statement and NO I dont think I want someone with your questionable past to be running our country. I DONT TRUST YOU OR YOUR AGENDA OR YOUR HIDDEN MOTIVES OR YOUR SECRET CONTACTS~!
So Ted as far as I am concerned~ its 3 strikes and you are OUT !
We want a President with a better resume and that is why we want Trump as President!

No comments:

Post a Comment